January 6, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many of our beloved ministries have been suspended. Thankfully, we ARE able to meet together for live, in-person, Sunday morning worship at 11:00 AM, and Wednesday evening prayer and Bible study at 6:30 PM, for those who choose to come. For those who feel it would be prudent to stay home during this time, we will continue to livestream our messages on our church Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ShellPointChurch/.
You will also be able to watch the videos on our sermon page located on this website.
With that said, I want to let you know some of the safety precautions and expectations that will make this return to the building for gathered worship possible.
- If you are sick, or have recently been exposed to those who are, PLEASE protect the rest of the church by STAYING HOME until it is safe to return.
- As you enter the building, you will see a table set up that offers face masks and hand sanitizer stations. While wearing a mask is NOT mandatory, we do HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to wear one if possible, at least as you enter and exit the building and find your seat. If you have your own mask, you are welcome to use it.
- We ask that SOCIAL DISTANCING (6 FT) be utilized as much as possible. We also ask households who live together to sit together as closely as they can so as to leave plenty of space to allow safe distancing from others.
- PLEASE refrain at this time from embracing others or shaking hands. We know that we are a loving church, but we must use good discernment, and practice the showing of respect to others and their personal space.
- There will be a designated station as you enter the building where you may drop your tithes and offerings before or after the service. There will be no offering plates passed around at this time. You will also find the worship guides there.
- Staying confined to the sanctuary and bathrooms will help the custodian to know where to focus the deep sanitization cleanings between gatherings. So PLEASE, limit your presence on our campus to these places only.
We realize that these precautions are somewhat limiting, but if we all do our part, we will be able to get back to our normal as quickly as possible. Know that we are praying for you, and are available to you 24/7! Pastor Darren's personal cell number is (843) 592-1046. Do not hesitate to call if you have any questions. You can also call the Church Administrative Assistant Alice at (843) 522-8616 from Monday to Thursday between 9AM - 12PM. In His Ever-Sustaining Grace,
Shell Point Baptist Church